Interested in becoming a member of the Washington’s Birthday Celebration Association ? Through our many generous memberships, WBCA is able to continue the tradition of bringing family oriented events to the public. Become a part of history and join WBCA today! Download and complete the membership application below and become part of the 122-year old tradition that is the Washington’s Birthday Celebration! What else is there? Well lets take a look.
- Invitation to the Commander’s Media Reception and WBCA Membership BBQ.
- Pre-sale opportunities on tickets and souvenirs.
- Formal Announcement to attend the WBCA Festivities along with a Calendar of Events.
- Your name or business listed in the WBCA Official Program Book (If payment is received in time).
- Invitation to the Annual Association Meeting.
- Official WBCA Medallion.
- Plus, you become a part of a 122-year old Laredo tradition.
There are seven membership levels: Student ($15) | Sergeant ($25) | Lieutenant ($50) | Captain ($100) | Major ($250) | Colonel ($500) | General ($625) *Each $25 contributed equals (1) vote to a maximum of (25) votes for our annual Board of Director’s Election in April. *Number of votes per membership level: Students (0 votes) | | Sergeant (1 vote) | Lieutenant (2 votes) | Captain (4 votes) | Major (10 votes) | Colonel (20 votes) | General (25 votes) If interested in becoming a member of the Celebration, download the application located below or stop by the WBCA office located at 1819 E. Hillside to pick up an application, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please call (956) 722.0589. Through our many generous memberships, WBCA is able to give back to the community and continue the tradition of bringing family oriented events to Laredo.
To Download Application Click Here.